The amazingly amazing adventures of a hormonal and awkward teenager.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines

Heeeey everyone, guess who got a valentines this year?

not me.


Probably someone else out there though.
I tried to get my dog to be my valentines, but he didn't seem to get the whole idea of cards/flowers because he's not very romantic. Also because he's a dog.


I hope most of you guys were more lucky in love this year. Although remember that in the end it doesn't really matter - as long as we have the precious internet to distract us.

2 comments:

  1. Guess who else is without mutual romantic urges this February? Yours truly. Ah well. There's always next year, right? Or twenty years into the future ... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!!! And I mean, your right, we've got Internet, so we'll be all right :)

    ReplyDelete